Monday, September 17, 2007

Current Progress

It seems like research is going well. I found a lot of good information during my focused session today. Finding information has been easy but sorting through what is most important is the hardest part. I'm trying to focus mainly on the info that addresses my main question or one of the sub questions. I have also been seeing a lot of the same broad information so I'm still trying to find more specific information and actual facts and figures. I have found a little bit of specific facts so far but I'm hoping to find some more later on. All around though Iwould say this was a productive research session.

2 comments:

Leo C said...

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/24/opinion/24karabel.html
not anything groundbreaking, but it articulates some good points.

Leo C said...

the writer advocates the perspective of class based affirmative action, which contrasts to the race based perspective that aff act started as.